"Last day ),: Woke up too early but who cares. I really don't know what to write right now. I'll still have a few days in LA. In general it will be nice to have my own hotel room, but right now I would take a crappy hostel dorm room with these folks over that in a heartbeat!"
Luckily no one wanted long goodbyes, so I was basically just dropped to my hotel in Hollywood after quick hugs. I was suddenly on my own again, but after moving from place to place nearly everyday for a month, it was easy to settle down in my hotel room. In a few hours I headed out with Flo, who was staying in a hostel just a few blocks from my hotel. It was nice to hang out with him on the first night in LA, maybe it made the roadtrip-ended shock a little easier.
We just walked around Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd, and for some reason ended up in Madame Tussauds. It was actually pretty funny! xD I hated Madame Tussauds in London, but this Hollywood version was okay...
![]() |
| L0L they have the same outfit! xD |
6.4.
"Last full day in the States - FOR A WHILE! Had an awesome shopping day but I really don't want to leave tomorrow )-: I kind of know I'll be back here in Nov/Dec. There's just so much to see and do here, not just in LA, I mean the whole US. Yeah, it'll be okay, I'll come back next winter. I lost my heart to America, I really did."
.
.
...I think that pretty much covers it all? The next morning I left before 7AM, had a flight from Los Angeles to Seattle and from Seattle to Iceland. I'm not denying it -- I did cry at the airport in Seattle. I really didn't want to leave, and nowadays all I think is how to get back. Funny how life goes sometimes, right?









1 comment:
And as stated... I'm so jealous of the whole adventure.
Post a Comment